Sunday, January 22, 2012

MEN ARE SUCH PIGS by D. Doph (Wagenblatz)

Parallel Universe. 20


"Men are such pigs" I heard the woman say
Quoth she, as she fed turkey into her face
At the end of a life where it had all fallen into place
She had told the dogs to SIT; all they could do is STAY.

So it is with women who live their lives without men
Casting eyes back over eons of man-domination
Vaginas writhing in divine frustration
Their women were had in ecstasy
Their men mislaid in a bog or fen

This woman could be my own grandmom
Recognize the eyes Pale blue, intense
Brimming with distrust and intelligence
Treading through life with alarm and aplomb

Once I would have been her backdoor dog
Treading my sticky way through that fen or bog
Rushing from any woman who felt like a wife
Holding onto my precious penis for its life

I could never be some tiny flickering star
Content to be worshipped from afar
Much rather be thought extremely queer
To be worried and worshipped from anear

Now I've pumped up my Improper German
Belt my lines like Ethel Merman
But I'd never be a pain like a Cain named Herman
As they press their lipstickless lips to mine
And whisper sweetly, "Men are such swine".

No comments:

Post a Comment