Saturday, February 11, 2012

DANCING ALONG THE EDGE by Wagenblatz

Parallel Universe. 22

I am dancing along the edge of a Man Abyss
Obsessed with sensuality and Sin
Looking for a hole that hasn't been used by a Mole
Which I can fall out of, soon as I have fallen in.

For that gentleman waiting in Oslo
Who's invited me to come and dance there
I can dance quite erottish and even a Schottische
I can dance anything but a square.

And Oh! For the lure of that Roman of Fur
Who shows me his penetrable aperture
I may hustle my fatty can right down to the Vatican
In pursuit of that ineluctable lure.

I am Laurence Olivier come to the dance
He has just abdicated the Throne
He must cope with the Show known as Marilyn Monroe
He also must cope with his bone

Marilyn swings him into a Waltz
With her dazzling beauty and American schmaltz
They whirl with the beat of their twinkling feet
And she feels up his principal pulse.

He's aware of the din that he feels from within
He's felt better; but never much worse
She allows him to lead with the surge of his seed
And like Olivier; I can reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment